Well last night was a joy. I think both brit and I felt like we needed a change. And what better/easiest way is changing your hair?? My hair had already been dark so I was brave and put all my trust in brit (which was easy) and had her CUT MY BANGS. I justified it by saying everybody is on christmas break so if I hate them I'll pin them back and grow them out in 2 weeks time. Tears may have been shed while she first cut and my first reaction was: "put my hair back." but in the end it was a success. Or so we think. . .
this is me and my beautiful hair stylist. you should hire her. she's amazing.

this is me and my beautiful hair stylist. you should hire her. she's amazing.She used to be a beautiful blonde bombshell but is now a brunette which i ADORE.
To be honest I was first scared of mama wait's reaction. She usually hates everything I do to my hair/wardrobe and I usually don't care. But you want your mom to love it right? Well she thinks it's "exotic" and looks like cher. . .hey it could be worse.
- - - -
{i think You're So Vain is playing in the background no big d}
- - - -
Love you brit. Thanks for the new me!
love it!!
ReplyDeleteum. you are so hot.
ReplyDelete