12.23.2010

blow off some steam.

As I am sitting here trying to think of something to blog about I can't help but be negative for a minute and that makes me sad. But oh well. Along with the guy friends thing, a lot of things have been getting on my nerves lately. . .

First of all, WHO made singles wards a dating auction fest? Last I heard it was a ward that does have other people your age but that is only so you don't have to be with the annoying but oh so nice 78 year old woman...who no matter how many times you say that silent prayer to love her for who she is--she still is some tone deaf old lady that needs to stop singing the opening hymn right into your ear. I'm sorry but I am not going to church to find a husband/show off my new {immodest} outfit to the rest of the world. Church is for worship, my fellow friends. Sorry.

Dear customer #37, I am sorry that you don't want to hear what I have to say about this membership..but my manager to the right of me is currently breathing down my neck and making sure I pitch it to every single person so if you will kindly just shut up so I can get what I have to say out and then you can harshly decline. Thank you and have a wonderful rest of the day.

I love how people have something going on in their heads that they somehow flatter themselves to think that because someone did something partially the same as them that we are trying to be like them. Steal their look or identity. You probably have at least one item of clothing the same as the person you are sitting next to right now. Psh. I'm just throwing this out there but you most likely have the same taste of music as someone you walked passed in the grocery store. I know you probably saw someone today with the same hair color or cut today. And I know someone even has your own name! So get off your high horse and lets get a grip, crazies.

I'm sorry boys get the rep of lazy. I do have a few in my life that are most certainly not but sadly there are quite a few that are. And it's so weird. Just buck up. Kristine and I had a conversation the other day that if we were a guy-it would be so easy to win over any girl by just doing a few OBVIOUS things. I'm sorry there is something going on in your brain that makes you act like a 9 year old.

Why do people judge people? (this is probably one of my bigger weaknesses. i for one, will judge you until i know you. but why?) We're all trying to get through life without killing each other. We're all children of our Heavenly Father. Can't we all make it a little easier on each other and not point fingers. The biggest one especially around here is people coming home from missions or being sent home. I'm sorry-were you or were you not in the actual mission president's interview with them? Do you know why they're home? Do you know what they are struggling with? They are probably ashamed to be coming back because of people like you. Deep down they could be doing everything they can to get right back out there. I think that will be my life goal for a while. Please love people.

No, they did not make this huge fuss over texting and driving so you can now hide it and STILL text. It's becoming more of an issue that way you idiots.

------

Wow! Big breath. Just had to get a few things out. Thank goodness I have so many postive things going on in my life that overpower the negative:

Waaaaarm bed. With a foamy mattresss.

Christmas lights.

My roommate back for christmas vaca.

Peppermint frosties.

Good job in an uplifting enviornment.

Tangled round 2 with my bestie and sis was better than i thought.

My efy babies.

The feeling of never wanting to the leave the temple.

A nice lady stopping for me to cross the street where i probably wasn't supposed to.

Marley who loves his scriptures.

Friends who I think the world of.

Songs like this that just make me happy and call for a 1130 PM dance party while my sister is snoozing. . .




There. I think that about covers all of the negative with the positive..? It's late and I'm lonely what? (only select few will understand that) so excuse the frustration. it was a must.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i feel like this post is funny to me. that is all i will say about that. i just spent twenty minutes catching up on your blog! love you girl!

    ReplyDelete