12.19.2010

in relief society today we talked about the sacrament. i enjoyed it very much! Sadly, relief society lately has caught me at a bore. They usually lose me about 20 mins in. But today it went by fast and I had so many things that I wanted to say and comment on but I usually get intimidated when I am at the home ward surrounded with 65 + old ladies. We can't forget what a blessing it is to renew our covenants each week! We have to be worthy in order to partake of the sacrament so we need to be prepared each sunday. We talked about how we could teach our children the importance of it. And I began thinking about my family and how great they were with us. No toys..or treats till after the sacrament. When on vacation during a Sunday we needed to make it to church at least for sacrament. And my Mom would always push for the white shirt while blessing the sacrament because it is a sacred ordinance. I so enjoyed church today.

No comments:

Post a Comment