12.09.2010

Temple to the 2nd power {temple square ya idiot}

Last night was date night/ym.yw mutual night/every family in utah come to Temple Square night. But it was so worth it because it was more beautiful then ever!

Ash and i went with the married's.
Much to ashley's dismay-i was a good fill-in boyfriend.

So blessed to still have this amazing girl in my life.


Klan.



This is my mama megan and my papa named ryan.
Whenever they let us single people join in their day-it's always a blessing!
They are so great and I will spend anytime that I can with them.
There was a lot of lovin' going on..and it was great:
(temple is being translated)







I love mom and dad.
I also love Kaycie and Alex (the other married) who was being photographed by ashley's camera so I have no pictures of them. Kaycie-face was an angel and drove us down there. Such a great night with the Married's and my boyfriend Ash.

4 comments:

  1. i'm expecting ash to say how awesome alex and i are in her blog. and if she does not, our friendship is over. (ha...kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the best thing a mom could ask for!!! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole Erin Waite. This is such a wonderful blog post!! I feel so honored to be all over it haha. Meg and I really love spending time with you and you are so awesome at photography!! I had no idea you were so talented. So proud of my little girl! What do you want for Christmas?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya ya yaaa! so much fun! you were a good date :) i love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete