introducing one of the most special people in my life. . .
Jack N. Wait


Well of course time goes by and change comes. Around July 2009 my grandma Pat suffered a bad stroke which nobody could believe. I had just talked to her 2 days before. Thankfully, she is still with us. But of course stroke's can do wonders on your brain and she doesn't remember who anyone is. My dear (strong) Grandpa can't really manage to be on his own so he packed up and left to live with his daughter in California. Which was a let down to our family because he was so close to us! But I guess I needed to share him for a while :)
He comes into to town TOMORROW and stays with us and I am so thrilled.
He is the king of kings when it comes to the card games and I can't wait to get back
into the swing of that. Card games + cranberry juice with grandpa and grandma were such a highlight. I'm happy he'll be able to go see the love of his life since he has been so far away from her all this time. I know he misses her so much.
Just can't wait to have this hunk back into my life for a week or so.
Let the party begin gramps!
I love you so much.
Jack N. Waitgrandpa jack.
visiting grandpa in california was always a highlight. but i didn't realize the blessing of them moving to bountiful-so close to me until later. I think I was about 13 years old when they did. From then on he was so close to me distance-wise and became a best friend. (besides when they hybernate to st g in the winter)

Well of course time goes by and change comes. Around July 2009 my grandma Pat suffered a bad stroke which nobody could believe. I had just talked to her 2 days before. Thankfully, she is still with us. But of course stroke's can do wonders on your brain and she doesn't remember who anyone is. My dear (strong) Grandpa can't really manage to be on his own so he packed up and left to live with his daughter in California. Which was a let down to our family because he was so close to us! But I guess I needed to share him for a while :)
He comes into to town TOMORROW and stays with us and I am so thrilled.He is the king of kings when it comes to the card games and I can't wait to get back
into the swing of that. Card games + cranberry juice with grandpa and grandma were such a highlight. I'm happy he'll be able to go see the love of his life since he has been so far away from her all this time. I know he misses her so much.
Just can't wait to have this hunk back into my life for a week or so.Let the party begin gramps!
I love you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment