12.19.2010

Friday was a fabulous event. Park got tickets to the Christmas concert with DDDdddavid. We left kind of late because Princess Pat was at work but after some stress driving (park did great) he got us there. We got into the building at about 7ish but the place was FULL. PACKED. People were crying and getting so upset at the little old lady ushers. I felt so bad. So they sent us to the tabernacle to watch the broadcast which was just as great! At least brit and I thought so. . .




it was such a great night with the besties.
I wouldn't have been with anybody else.

{just a little efy love. to be continued on that...}


Dad got us tickets to go to the Saturday night session and trust me I pulled and whined the whole group as early as possible so we actually could make it inside.
We got in line about 515 and it was a literal zoo! But we finally made it inside
and i was sooo relieved.


We may have been an hour early but we kept ourselves busy.
It was such a fun weekend with such great christmas celebrations through music!

No comments:

Post a Comment