12.07.2010

collapse

You know those stories that are beyond hilarious but then when you tell somebody or write about them NOBODY thinks it's funny except you? Well guess what, THIS is one of those stories.

So where to begin. Brit and I had just finished about a literal 6-hr shopping trip and we were both dead tired. *correction, brit was ready to drop dead at any second because she was livin' on a prayer called 3 hours of sleep. Anyway so as she's tidying up her room I am quickly painting my nails. Brit trips over something and I was laughing at the fact that I thought she had fainted or passed out of exhaustion. Because lets be honest she was on the verge.

As she's hanging up her coat she pretends to faint and falls into her clothes that are hanging up in her closet. Next thing I know she's screaming that part of the closet pole had started to fall. So I run in there to somehow think that I could help her in someway--with wet nails and all. Then the next 10 seconds happen in slow motion. She yells "both sides!" and both sides of the pole collapses and she slowly falls to the floor.


I don't know if it was because somehow I was trapped in the closet and Brit ended up outside of it or if we were just so tired but we just started laughing our heads off. Tears were coming down my face. The nail on the pole ended up breaking. Time for a DI run brit! But let me pick through it first what? . . .

1 comment: