10.12.2011

Real Steel

Last night I semi-begrudgingly (whaat..is that a word?) went to the movie Real Steel. Lets be honest, the reason that I even made one foot in the door was because of Hugh Jackman---who is a new found love due to my X-men obsession. By the end of it I will have to admit I was more into it than my cute date. This movie seriously is amazing. You fall in love with the story line and just sit in anticipation just waiting and hoping for your favorite character to succeed. For someone who hated movie watching just less than a year ago, I am getting introduced to more genre's that I thought I would hate and end up loving (including but not limited to: x-men, lord of the rings, harry potter, planet of the apes etc). I almost hesitate to post the trailer on here just because I watched it before I saw this movie and it didn't help it's case at all. But it is INTENSE and not just for your boy. Ps I want a robot

1 comment:

  1. My mom said the reviews were horrible but that she and my 12 year-old sister LOVED it too! Austin has been dying for me to go see it! Is that funny? Probably because he knows I have had a crush on Hugh Jackman for years! (did you know his birthday was this week). :)

    ReplyDelete