Did I mention I love love love fruit snacks? Because I do.
I love waking up to James Dean. {poster. lets not jump to conclusions here.}
I have a new best friend that is so loyal. Introducing: my earplugs. Due to certain circumstances (love you kate) I sleep with them. It's weird how defensive I am of them or how much I freak out if I can't find them or they aren't in their right place. My new best friend I tell you!
Christmas Pandora is playing. Try not to shoot me through your computer screens. I realize we haven't even reached Halloween.
I secretly feel
I went and purchased a $30 universal camera charger because I lost mine and it was cheaper and more useful than the one online. I found my missing charger in my huge camera (suit)case last week. Lame.
Either I have more clothes than I thought or a smaaall closet. I'm voting small closet.
Almost time for me to go to my Winter brown hair color. Or should I. You'll never know. K fine I guess you will know...
We had the most feminine man come service our heater. I couldn't help but look at him and think oxymoron. Family business? Poor lad.
Speaking of Pandora--what a great new look!
I don't park in my parking space behind my house usually because the birds usually end up eating something bad that night and distribute accordingly. But it's weird it's like I'm the only car that gets it. Anyway, so I've been parking in front of my house lately. I still go walk to the back every morning and have a heart attack wondering who was the idiot that stole my car.
My roommate decided to stay home and study in our room but we had to promise to "be boring as heck" so she could focus. It was the hardest/most awkward thing to come into the room and do the going to bed routine without saying one word. Can't promise I succeeded..
I loved that my study group could recognize me in the hall of flags when I was searching through the (huge) crowd that decided to be in the H of F that day by asking me on the phone "keep walking. we can see you. you're in PINK pants." Yes sir.
I'm moving more away from chick-flicks nowadays and more towards action thriller type movies. Whaaat?
I lost my debit card at Cornbelly's so I cancelled it and am in the process of getting sent a new one. It's the weirdest thing not having money at your fingertips and not spending it. Hmm debit card, go run away more often.
I see my sister in almost a MONTH. almost.
I played the organ this morning. Perfect for Halloween! (yes I have one in my house) It was kind of overcast and gross out so I felt even more creepy. Wa ha ha ha? (halloween laugh?)
WOAH. I was just hit by Celine Dion Christmas album. Let me stand back up..
Happy Thursday.
ps. this show is probably going to be hilarious:
Well mam. I am mostly excited to see you pop on red nailpolish one day and just know you left the house feeling sexy. I am also thrilled about Kristine coming home soon. WAIT. ALready? Whoa.
ReplyDeleteLastly. Honored about your comment on lower blog. I am glad that you are my little lamb. Good thing you're not currently lost :)
I'm excited for this whole movie thing!
ReplyDeleteResponses:
ReplyDeleteTry the fruit snacks frozen. You won’t regret it. Just put a couple pouches in the freezer. Holy yum.
That sucks about your camera charger!
You have too many clothes and your closet is freakishly small. Not a good combination.
Look up the definition of oxymoron.
I didn’t know Pandora had a new look….oh probably because we can’t use Pandora over here and all I can listen to are the THREE albums on my itunes pretty much.
It’s rough when the roommate wants to study. Just ask Liz Ricks. I would do the most bizarre things to try and distract her. Hahhaha she hated/loved those times.
That’s sweet you’re playing the organ! You should learn that song from The Ghost and Mr. Chicken! Hahaha
Woah Celine Dion Christmas??? She probably has a couple by now. I want them all!
I love that I’m getting back RIGHT in time for December/Christmas/Snow/Holiday cheer:)