10.27.2011

cornbelly and a birth.


Well it was the first year hitting up the Cornbelly's. I must say it was a riot. Very pleased. We doubled with Ashley and Becky. They are such a fun date. Haha no but they really are. Ashley is usually my date on those things but I'll generously give her up to Becky. Love you Ashy. 




 I love these ladies. 
Seriously they make my life. 

 Yes, all the corn maze hype is true and that was fun and all but I would definitely recommend the "horse ride." And I'm dead serious. I was laughing SO hard. You jump on them and race. Of course I'm now realizing that you hold the black handles like Becks is doing but I never understood that so when Becky got on the back of mine and started moving full speed ahead I was amazed...even if we fell on our heads. I would pay money for another ride on that horse, no lie. 


In other news, Brandon Shep is another year older and was honored to be apart of that party. I am so blessed to have Shepherds in my life. (WAIT becky that is perfect. Remember how I look like a lamb already? you guys are my literal shepherds. hahah) In all seriousness though they are the best people. And help me become a better person with their great examples. 

{go try the pumpkin cheesecake. you won't be disappointed.}


No comments:

Post a Comment