10.03.2011

Here are some thoughts.

why can i get google doc spreadsheet to work on friday during the explanation but when it comes time to do it for the stats quiz my gmail is going haywire?

Today I legitly got locked inside my stall in the library bathroom. A kind lady asked what she could do to help. I think I was too embarrassed to answer her.

Although I think I will never get to it, my dream is to fly. Whether it's flying by parasailing or sky diving--I will fly.

I don't think I fully understand the background thinking on group projects that have you write an essay. You each write a paragraph or what? I think I'm more of a fan with the group projects when it's more visual aid type stuff. It may or may not add to my frustration that my group is the definition of dumb .

I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich this morning that was out of this world.

Earplugs are phenomenal.

I'm wearing an I "heart" NY shirt today and a gray cardigan. As I see a girl in the distance she immeaditely puts her head down. That sparked my interest thinking that I might know the girl and she just doesn't want to see me...once she got closer I realized. She was wearing the EXACT exact EXACT exACT EXact thing that I was. Sorry twin, it made me smile. Not ashamed.

Need to hike to Timp caves before it's too cold.

Where are we going for fall break?

If I could let my friends get anything, girls specifically. I wish that they could just comprehend how spectacular they are. How incredibly beautifully and talented they are. People should remember that and cling to it especially during those hard times.

Seeing my EFY baby boys in college is great. In fact you might even say that it makes my day. But no, I will still not give you my number.

I washed my car. Inside and out. Three days later-- birds and friends ruining everything...

I LOVE FALL.

I hate it when you get a new pair of pants that reek from the color in them. And you wash them again and again and you still can smell it.

Being positive is the only way.

K here I am thinking I have all of these many thoughts in order to fill up a page and blog but I never have that many...
Oh well.
Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment