2.01.2011

she's in my basement.

Celine Dion is in my basement.

no like you don't understand.

it's real.

i was one of those citizen's who thought blue ray was the biggest waste of time and it doesn't even work.

NO. no no. IT DOES WORK.

I repeat,

CELINE DION is IN my basement.

I bought the movie a couple weeks ago and was debating on whether to get it on blueray. Definitely made the right decision. Her voice can just be heard through the house! My Mama shouted down asking what I was doing. Mom, can't you HEAR what I'm doing?! Just hanging out with celine duh. It's better than the time I went and saw it in the theatre. .
With this bad boy on

Anyway, so sorry that the picture way up there is the size of the united states--but it is just a must right now in time. April 6th Celine. I'll be there.

2 comments: