2.07.2011

b.ro.king

Warning: this post is only for the birthday boy brandon robert king. Nobody else will be entertained by this post except him so I would encourage thyself to skip. Thank you and good day.


I have a best friend.
Who I sometimes talk a lot about.
But it's because he is so great.
This fellow {for those who complain} is the person that is on my voicemail.
And it just happens to be his birthday today.

ps look how baby you look.

When Brando's hair gets long enough he twirls it. All the time. You think it would get annoying {kristine} but Chan and I loved it. One of the things that I miss about Brando is his hair being long enough and him doing a twirl fest.


Brando is spiritual. Even if he thinks he's not, he is. He's one of the biggest spiritual giants in my life. Seeing him grow even more on his mission was the greatest thing. I usually have random church questions through my days and he's the one to call. I can't even count the times that he helped me during my summer of EFY.

Brando sadly attends Utah State {not like he would ever consider coming to Ptown unless to visit} so we rarely see each other. Our friendship now has consisted of the telephone. But oh it is a delight when we reunite.

Brando's humor literally KILLS ME. It kills me. There are few people in my life where their humor kills me. I can't get enough of it. He doesn't know this but I usually call him in bad moods just so he can cheer me up because I know after a conversation with him I will have laughed my head off and manage to move on. Being able to laugh at yourself I think is important. Brando has taught me that.
I have said my thoughts about friends and how they disappear once you're married. Yeah, sorry Mrs. King that just doesn't work for us. Here to stay.
Anyway I would go all day talking about Brandon because I could. But I'm late for class. So. .
I wish I was up in frozen Logan to celebrate with you. Love you Brando!

No comments:

Post a Comment