I go to the gas station
which by the way, the gas station will always be doing good in business. always. people are always going to need gas. anyway.
So I pull up to the pump so the pump is on my left side because that is the side I fill up on. Another young chap is pulling up to it from the other side. Does that make sense? Because I'm currently confused in my head. The point is we're facing each other. Oh and he's cute. And of course driving this:

No, he really was. but with the top on since it's -4 degrees, that's another story.
We both kind of make an apologetic wave to each other and I shake my head like "no no i'll back out. you can have this pump." So he ends up getting it. I pull up behind another car waiting for them to get done. Which by the way is some truck who has about 5 gas tanks they are needing to fill because it took 30 mins! Maybe it was just because I was in a hurry..
In the meantime, superman over here has finished up getting his gas and had gone inside to pay. Next thing I know he's at my window wanting me to roll it down. (ps why is my first reaction like terror thinking he's some creepo murderer ha) I roll it down and he says "I appreciated that back there. Sorry you're still having to wait.." and hands me A SNICKERS BAR. What? Who is this nice ANGEL HOTNESS OF A MAN HANDING ME A SNICKERS BAR? He walks back to his ride that is worth the price of my life and goes on his way. I wanted to follow him. Too bad I was on empty. . . .
niiiiiiice!
ReplyDelete