2.25.2011

Attention:
You could look like this,

and be wearing this
and still spark my interest.

I'm obsessed with this scent. Everyone knows it too. Or they should. All of my guy friends (including my dear summer acquaintance who would bathe in it) know that I go crazy when they have it on and will point it out to them. The Nordstrom people know me because I ask where it is every time I go there. (they change it around on me, okay?) And the gay guy finally got enough courage the other day to ask if I was ever going to buy it. One day, boy. One day.
Anyway someone just had it on in the elevator and yes they may be wondering to themselves right now: why some awkward wet girl {managed to fall into a puddle you bet} is grinning at them breathing it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment