2.01.2011

phase 11


and introducing:
phase 11. 1 set of un-social-ness + 1 run of sleep
I don't know what this phase is that I am stuck on. I don't care to be social (and hello lets get real social is MY LIFE). I will go a day without my phone...won't see any of my friends..and worse than that I don't have any desire to! How gross. I don't know if it is the result of being slapped in the face by school but for some reason I just find myself doing some school work, watching my show (yes, bachelor. we'll discuss later) and checking out to bed. I'm not saying this is bad-and it might even be good! But this is not Nicole. Or maybe it is and I am now discovering it. . .Well whatever the heck it is. I am stuck on phase 11. And I can't seem to win yet.

1 comment: