
It was the most "crowded" I had ever seen it. Never have I seen all of the rows filled up and people standing all around the room waiting for their turn. I turned to Amelia and we were just stunned. We were lucky to get in front of a few Mutual groups that were coming in--but even if we were behind them, I just couldn't help but be so happy. Look at all the wonderful people that just wanted to get into the temple to feel the great spirit there and do baptisms for the dead. There was a tiny tiny boy that was in front of us. It was his first time. He asked one of the workers how deep the water was (because he was a bit worried he might drown ha). We were still in the chapel area watching through the glass when he went. It was so cool to me to watch his excitement/nervous self walk down into the font for the first time. The old man said something to the little boy that stood out to me "..you'll feel something. Something that will make you want to come back again and again..." What a tremendous spirit we are able to be apart of in the House of The Lord.
woooo i love you and i love the temple!
ReplyDelete