
(clearly was still twitter-pated and wouldn't stand still.)
After that earth shattering moment in the boys lives, we made our way over to the dollar theatre. Due to not being in the mood for a 3D feature of Mega-Mind...we settled on this film:
these were our thoughts."a train movie? called unstoppable? real original."
"oh well. it's like a dollar."
"wait. we just watch them chase a train for 2 hrs?"
"seriously."
thoughts after the movie.
"i can't believe I fell asleep for 5 mins at the beginning." (brit of course)
"one of my favorite movies!!!"
"it's all I can think about."
"when i was little i loved thomas the train."
Please. Promise me you will go see this movie. Looks lame. Even boring. NO.
I have no finger nails left.
Wanted the movie to keep going.
Pat cried.
"and...Pat cried." I am laughing soo hard right now. But I believe you and I'll probably see this movie if you and Britt loved it.
ReplyDeleteI had the same thoughts about seeing Unstoppable, but saw a bunch of awesome reviews and a pretty good preview and now I am excited to see it...when it hits the Redbox.
ReplyDelete