4.28.2011

No theft you. {No thank you}

When discussing and going over last minute details for the voyage Parker tells me not to bring my laptop. What? Okay in my mind I'm thinking he's just saying that because they don't want me to be on my computer the whole trip because I'm an addict.
So as I'm ready to throw his thought to the side he then says again Nicole don't bring it. It WILL get stolen.

Okay.
Fine.
You got me.
Agreed.
Done.
Deal.
Perfect.

But now I'm wondering why are we going to Fresno, CA to end the trip if my stuff is going to get stolen? Oh, your family lives there? K fine it's justified. . .

Ps guess what song I have planned to be on repeat till I die--or get sick of it {whatever comes first}


The best duo of life.
Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. i'm a witness to parker's request.
    you were stunned and slightly disappointed.
    and, that song will always and forever be on repeat. especially on slurpee runs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possibly my favorite song EVER.

    ReplyDelete