The beautiful invention of pandora and groove shark.
Having said that, I would also like to thank my trusty headphones. Bless their heart.
The many people who's paths I crossed in the elevator up to my 5th floor class everyday.
My professors kind mercy and patience they would show towards me.
Getting to help with Wolverine Wednesdays.
Craaaazy Institute lessons by Brother Vandike.
Photo booth when times got long.
$5 tuesdays at Hogi Yogi.
The shuttle bus. We got really close there towards the end.
Tuesday/Thursday friendship days with Sollister.
The many, many peculiar people-watching sessions in the Hall of Flags.
My school family mainly consisting of Pat Becky and Parker.
Grade checks with Mama Jan.
The Harold B Lee library understanding and welcoming me with open arms even if I didn't go to his school.
Laughing till I cried in Sociology. Being lost everyday with Allison. Took us 3 months to figure out what a VITA was.
The rule in History class where absolutely no cell phones or computers are allowed. {thank goodness. I focused.}
THE WRITING LAB. Those people must be angels.
The list goes on and on and on and on and on...and on.
But the point is, the semester is done. Finals are done. I feel so blessed.
And I'm taking all my books and papers out of my backpack and putting my swimsuit & towel IN!
ALOHA.
*Side note: about a week ago, all the BYU students were doing this and I was bugged because I wasn't done yet. Now I'm done. So it's fine. . . ?
i will miss our tuesday/thursday friendship fest! i will just have to come stalk you at efy on your mornings off. or actually whenever i feel is appropriate.
ReplyDelete