I hate the end of the semester.
I don't really understand what's going on:
I have never had the 'end of the semester sluuuumps' this bad.
Maybe I am actually putting all that I have into my schooling for the first time in forever? Sweet. But I'm sick of it. I'm also sick of every BYU student's facebook status saying "no more classes till fall." sweeeeet. I'm still in class so don't. (k i really am not as bugged as this is making me sound) By the way, what is going to be my status come next wednesday? ...nope. never mind. not sinking to their level.
Just so you guys know their is a lot that is happening in this picture that the naked eye would not be able to realize. So let me explain for all those fried brain-ers out there. (hey, I'm one of them)- My mobile device. (which is currently getting a text) just in case somebody dies while I am doing homework--I need to be notified. K I don't know how to justify it but you just gotss to have your phone by you. or maybe that's just me. You're right. I'll turn it off right now.
- The pile of rings next to the mobile device. I can't put lotion on or wash my hands with all my rings on. so how could i study with them on?
- The book that I am holding. "The Theban Plays of Sophocles." This book will be the death of me if it already hasn't gotten me already. I need a translator. How am I supposed to understand the language of the greeks? Oh, that's the point of the class? I didn't know.
- The beautiful goblet that is filled with the love of my life Orange Fanta. I just love it when all the cups are being washed in the dishwasher. Only the best for my Theban Plays.
- And last but certainly not least, the big FAT thumbs down.
Yeah that's right end of semester, you get a THUMBS DOWWWWWNNNN.
cheers.
haha i love that you take your rings off for everything. I used to do the same thing when I wore rings. (now i can't because I lose them all.) good luck with finals!!
ReplyDelete