4.24.2011

thought only makes sense to me.

* I feel dumb when I wear colored pants. But it's weird because I love feeling that kind of dumb.

* I love watching my friends perform and do what they love.

* In my neighborhood we all have yards that are connected by gates. It's kind of like a neighborhood rule that we are allowed to just go in and out as we please. This morning, our backyard neighbor wired it shut. Although I was so confused I was so happy to walk around the block and up to church. Such a pretty Easter morning!

* This summer is going to be one to remember.

* I love Goldie Hawn. Where'd she go?

* 2 finals and then it's ALOHA.

* I don't even know how to braid.

* Sometimes I feel like I have no idea where I'm going or what is even going on in my life. That should be stressful right? Well lately, it's such a great feeling.

* I asked my little brother if he was friends with one of the girls in his homeward that was up on stage singing. He then says "no..just facebook friends."

* When going to renew my license I thought I could just keep my old picture so I wasn't planning on taking any. Aka I wasn't ready for the day and had a beanie on. Woops I have to take a new picture. What's worse? "Ma'am I'm going to have to ask you to take your cap off.." Cheeese.

* I wish I could go back and redo some things in my past. But then what if that one thing was changed and my life now was somehow different. Never mind.

* Why don't the tanning beds work on my skin? I guess that should be a good thing.

* Graduation is so tender to me!

* I love Sandra Bullock. Can never say that enough.

2 comments:

  1. remember how i'm going to teach you to french braid? yay for summer friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your random thoughts! Do you really go tanning? Tanning beds are bad! I used to do them but they are bad and never worked. Why did your neighbor wire their gate closed? I remember being at your house and seeing kids running through your backyard. I thought it was the weirdest thing!
    P.S. I love Sandra Bullock too!

    ReplyDelete