You know those times when amazing things are going to happen to you and you can imagine it and then it actually happens and after you sit there and go...WOW. That was nothing like I imagined. It was ten times better. How does that happen? I can't answer that. But that experience happened to me. It was close to being one of the best experiences of my life. Not to mention my best concert by far. And probably will stick to it being the best concert for life.

Kaycie, Ash, Kristine and I drove to LV a day earlier than the others to relax..have more time on the strip..and just embrace the CELINE moment ya know?
It was so great being with these girls and laughing all day long. It was just what the day needed to lead up to CELINE.

Kristine and I of course had to get some Celine shirts. We have been waiting or this moment for too long. At least since Titanic came out. And ever since her concert a couple years ago got rescheduled to a SUNDAY (celine. it's UT. come on) we have been waiting for this moment. I had originally planned filming at least half of the concert but of course they were nazi's with the cameras. Which was fine because it kind of made it better because I just could sit hands free and enjoy every single moment.
(Skip to 0:55 and just breaaaaathe it in.
I was literally hit in the face.)
It was better than anything I could have imagined. Kristine and I were in a great secluded kind of place BUT STILL WAY CLOSE where we could stand up, dance, cry etc :) It was LIFE CHANGING. Seriously. I hate when people say that. But sorry it JUST WAS. I came home and watched her movie of course and relived every moment once again. Celine was worth every mile, every hour of sleep that was missed (cuz "I DROVE AL NIGHT"), and every penny. Well I guess Celine in my room, car, ipod, computer, TV--will hold me over until next time. . . .
so worried my dancing vid would make this post. so awk.
ReplyDeletebottom line: LOVE Celine and loved our mini road trip!
GET A JOB
I LOVE CELINE. CELINE FOR LIFE!
ReplyDelete