4.18.2011

cache of the geo.

Just so Zackary Boyd will get off my back, I will blog about the adventure we had.
Zack and I went geocaching the other night. Those of you who have no clue what that is...well fine, let me just whip out the definition for you.

Geocaching: an outdoor sporting activity in which the participants use a GPS or other navigational techniques to hide and seek containers, called "geocaches", anywhere in the world. A typical geocache is a small waterproof container containing a logbook where the geocacher enters the date they found it and signs it with their established code name.

Yep so basically it is an intense treasure hunt.
We don't usually go at night because it is definitely more of a challenge but we got lucky! We (zack) found one in some old abandon woods in Springville (which had guard dogs might I add so yeah I stayed in the car). And then up the Mt I think behind Seven Peaks. (It was dark-how am I supposed to know exactly where?) Anyway, {besides all my *complaining} it was such a successful night of geocaching!



{the woods}

{up the mt}



*Rewatching this video..I don't know how Zack puts up with me. I think I was just antsy to get to the next geocache? Sorry Zackaaary. You're right, "I feel like I'm on a road trip with a small child.."

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i ser. love his com. in the beg. of the vid.
    i abbrev.

    ReplyDelete