Well it's really unlike me to have more than 2 or 3 days go by without blogging. I have just been in-sync with school and to be honest lost my need to. How sad. And it's only gotten worse because once again my dell blew up. I hate that little boy. Thankfully this is the 4th time and under my warranty, I get a new one! It'll be a few weeks though. For now, just fighting for my turn on the family compuuuute :)
I just have a question. Why am I a boy in the sense of being interested in someone and loving the chase but then once they show interest in me I'm like "hit the mountains." See ya later. Of course eventually I know I'll find someone that I'll be like "oh yep this is great" but for now do I just peg myself with the biggest flirt award and committment issues? I know everybody feels this way to a certain point but in all reality this is just something I do all the time. Here I am meeting these great people and then with a drop of a hat--I've fled. Quite frankly, it's rude! Great. 1. flirt 2. committment issues 3. rude Anyone want to add on? Its when I actually show interest in someone and they don't in me that I actually stick around. How unhealthy right? Of course now that you all read this I'm sure you'll rethink your tactics right? Wait so what happens when I meet someone that is the exact same way? Do we cancel each other out? Or just chase each other...yeah, time out from the dating scene. Be back-never-soon..
I have been having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM lately. No joke. It's very stressful.
ReplyDeletep.s. Miss you!!