1.05.2011

I love the first day of school in the middle of winter where the shuttle bus that goes around campus looks kind of like this. . .




Well despite the fact that I wasn't able to breathe for a good 4.5 minutes while on the shuttle today, I'M A SURVIVOR. I finished my first day of school. Wow you think by the way I have been acting I should be a freshman. It's strange when my little sister's friends are in my classes though--WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN. I guess she is in college. Oh and guess what? I did it again. I scheduled one class that was roughly about 437 miles from the one before. Opps. Thank goodness I was able to catch the bus that had arms and legs boiling out the windows so I wasn't too late for class. Now if only I can do that every time! Happy schooling..

1 comment:

  1. oh how i wish the shuttle really did look just like your picture! haha! happy schooling! love you!

    ReplyDelete