1.27.2011

Hey, just having 4 eyes over here.

Pretty much ever since I could remember I have had glasses. Like we're talking 4 years old. I look at the tinsy 4-year olds today and there is no way they are able to handle such a mature thing as glasses. Wow was I a great child or what!? (kidding..) Anyways. My point was I have grown up with glasses and have had them for my whole life...



K fine, I guess after enough coveting I was finally able
to get beloved contacts in high school. But that lasted only about a year because
they just did not agree with my poor eyes. And plus, I'd take glasses anyday.
(maybe I'm biased?)
bottom line, I love glasses.
I find that people wear them only at night when they take out their contacts and are usually just looking so worked. I would love just wearing them all the time! Sadly, this past summer I LOST THEM. Yeah. Do the math---Some greasy EFY kid is now sporting them somewhere.
Thankfully I'm not blind in the least. And I can see everything. Just not clearly.
Last week was the best week ever though. . .

I got these bad boys.
its great not sitting in the front row anymore. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment