1.27.2011

Mele Kalikimaka?

So the people that preach {brag} to the world about where they are going for vacations just buggggg me. But lets get real here. I do it pretty much everyday. Having said that. . .

After a grueling thought process
and a presentation that had to be presented to me
in order for me to feel good about it,
it is official.
Once finals are complete (which at this point is never)
I will be enjoying a 10-day vaca in HAWAII with some great people.

I just want everyone to know one of the thought processes that went on during this decision. I decided that from today until the time of this trip--I probably would have spent the amount of airfare on my~additction~of eating out. So I figured I'd hold back on a few times here and there and spend some money for a little Aloha time. This makes sense in my head. Please don't tell me otherwise.
ps considering my last post,
I in no-way am portraying myself
as the shadowed couple in this picture.
there were some concerns about that one
haha so just clearing the air...

1 comment:

  1. We are going to Hawaii this year too! We already have our tickets purchased and Condo reserved! Woohoo! Have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete