1.17.2011

insane.

So crazy thought for the day..
today i was looking through my friends pictures and stumbled upon this beauty. This was taken in 2006 I believe. They were at a concert in SLC and went to Rumbi Island Grill for dinner before. I worked at the Rumbi in Bountiful but did a training day at the Salt Lake one. And THERE I am.

Can you believe that?
I may or may not have been freaking out.
The girl in the black hat I met just this past august and is now one of my great friends..4 years later. Guess it was just meant to be!

3 comments:

  1. hahahhaha that is soo funny. and who even knew that shellie and kaycie were friends? wait is that shellie? either way. weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo crazy! and i was the one taking that picture! i still am in shock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is literally one of those moments when I was perusing a friend's blog, and saw your name and...blog hopped. :) How do you know Emily Lloyd?! Why haven't we been friends way before now?

    Also, I love the picture at the top. I want those shoes.

    ReplyDelete