Sj and I have an inside joke. Okay not really an inside joke but in high school to answer people back about dances we would make them a music video. I tell people that and they say "oh cute. I didn't know you guys dated in high school..." Ummm no, do not be mistaken. I was 12 when he was graduating high school. So that's why it's even funnier--we both thought nobody did that. So we've had fun watching each others videos.
I finally thought it was time to make him one.
And Christmas was the perfect opportunity...
Special thanks to:
Becky ---- choreographer
Kristine ---- director and editor
Ashley ---- for smiling and doing everything we asked her to do :)
Kate ---- Letting me wear the tree skirt
Alyssa ---- for letting us borrow your lip stick, which is still stained on my lips a few weeks later.
The people at riverwoods --- for not standing there and looking at us like we were idiots but rather just walk passed us and look at us like idiots
I LOVE CHRISTMAS.
hahaha! i'm LOVING this, nicole!! so darling!
ReplyDeleteSo good!! Nice work. I never would have guess a tree skirt could have looked so styling!
ReplyDeletehahahahaha i am so glad I decided to blog stalk you. This is HILARIOUS. memories of backstreet boys talent show dance running through my head.
ReplyDeleteAwesome video! Your such a dork but its cute!
ReplyDelete