12.27.2011

The day of CHRISTMAS

Christmas morning was fun..from what I can remember (I was half asleep as usual). Myunghee got to join us again this year so that was fun to have her. We shared gifts, ate a good breakfast, and then went to church for our BEAUTIFUL Christmas program with our full orchestra. I love my ward. SJ made it in time for church and to continue the day's festivities with us. . .


Mom was waiting for this picture all break.


 Christmas feast.


 Then Kristine and Myunghee put together a pretty program for us that night. Which consisted of begging/bugging us to participate for at least two numbers each. It was actually the greatest part of the day I thought! Music is so powerful.
 Kristine and Dad sang a Christmas diddy in French. 
SJ sang my favorite O Holy Night on the guitar. 
Mama and Myung played a duet.
Mark joined in on the piano fun as well (almost passing me up).
And much to my dismay-I played one as well. Which got quite the paparazzi attention because I was embarrassed so naturally they pull out the cameras!

Kristine brought back these beanies from France for each of us. So we needed to take a few homeless pictures with those. Then the rest of the night was spent full of games. I was gamed out. We're talking like up to 5 in a row. Ps PIT IS THE BEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED.


I already miss Christmas music. decorations. wrapping paper. using words like winterwonderland, jolly, yuletide (k fine, joke). I hope we all carry the true meaning throughout the whole year!


PPS. Thank you dear Krista for finding the ABC video that I thought was just being lost:

1 comment: