I got a little taste of married life when we had to split up Christmas a little bit between the two families. It was weird at first but the way I saw it, it was double fun.
We spent most of the day playing games. and eating. But as far as I'm concerned, that is what the majority of the day consists of...which are two of my favorite things right?
Our cute little Christmas Eve Feast setup.
Reading a Christmas story..
Opening gifts..
One of my gifts from SJ was this SURPRISE performance of the song that Chandler and I have obsessed over since junior high. It's called Girlfriend. The version I like is sung by Bob Guiney. Shaun and his family just whipped that out. I was shocked and so happy.
And then continuing on the Wait tradish, I forced them to stand there while we took a group picture. They were great sports. And I love them.
- - - - - - - - - -
Sister Welling, this gift is for you too!
original. ps bobby boy was just being the bachelor a while back. whaat?


No comments:
Post a Comment