12.18.2011

Santa, I mean Tay-nta.





 Well you can't die without being Santa Clause at least once in your life. So it's safe to say Tay can die tomorrow. (knock on wood)


Miss Shepherd needed help bringing Christmas cheer to her 3rd graders so I came along as Santa's helper Noel and passed out the candy and made sure Santa's beard didn't come off. . .

 Considering I'm the biggest germ freak I wasn't a huge fan of that disgusting beard that smelled like spit. But Taylor decided to just plop it right on his face. 3 cheers for that guy!








It was such a success. As they opened the door to the classroom and saw Santa sitting in the chair laughing--a few of them darted down the hall yelling "Santa's here..Santa's here!!"




I'm a huge fan of kids. Helping in my friends classrooms, EFY, and of course my major. But these kids I was not taking any attitude from. Consider this conversation that happened:

Child #1: "who are YOU?"
Nic: "I'm Noel! One of Santa's helpers. I pass out the candy and feed the reindeer..."
child #1:"you're not small."
child #2: "you don't have pointy ears.."
Nic:"I'm not an elf. I said I was Santa's HELPER"

child #1 & 2: "oh."
"you're mean."


cheers.




No comments:

Post a Comment