Well one by one people are starting to leave for Christmas break. Actually I guess everyone is gone except Becky & Ashley who will probably leave tomorrow. It'll be fun to go stay at my parents house. I am sitting here while Ashley is packing for her trip to back home to Georgia. It's so weird to think that people come here JUST for school and they will never return once they graduate. I love Utah! But probably cuz it's the only thing I have ever known. (although I still do claim New Jersey as my birthplace/roots because it's great)
I'm so excited to not have a care in the world. Well I guess that way of life has already started...although I love the break and not able to even allow yourself to think about school, I can't help but think of it. I love the end of the semester of course the same reason everyone else does because it's DONE, but also because you can look back and look at how much you accomplished. How hard you worked on a certain thing and how much it all paid off. I feel great! And it always makes me excited to start up a new one recharged. No more generals. Astronomy was my last lingering one and I finished that right up. Now I can focus on what I love to do and not so much on the POINTLESS but incredibly hard classes called generals. I'm so grateful for school, the resources that saved my butt on many occasion (writing/math labs), my smarts, professors, and of course most importantly the answers to prayers.
So here's to the next few weeks of enjoyment and spending time with the people that mean the very most to me. Including this adorable boy that I'm crazy about. Sherlock 2 was great! Although I am feeling like a wimp now---closed my eyes in a few gory parts. Violence is starting to phase me Mother!
Merry Christmas!
Less than a week. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment