Well the last few days have been crazy but entertaining to say the least. A-mid the busy life of school and studying, (which you know that does go on and consumes my life but I'm not about to blog about it...) I have had some gooood times.
1) first up Brit, Ashley, James, Suz and I made our way up to a park in Pleasant Grove to watch Sj's band perform. They were better than they have ever been! Although it got dark for the last half of their set so they turned on these huge bright lights that made it just so we could see their shadow but it was still delightful. . .
second round: I went to Thrillionaires on Friday and THE Tiffany Pask graced us with her presence. It was hilarious and SHE was hilarious. Always a good time with my pretty lady.
3rd: My beautiful Mother has always made it a point to introduce us and get us involved in the cultural aspect of things. Whether it was Museums, Churches, Broadway musicals, Informative documentaries, Symphonies, Operas Etc WE WERE THERE! Of course I haven't always been the most appreciating type but now that I'm older it's so great to look back at those times. I'm so grateful to still be able to go to these activities even now. Mom took Mark and I to see Mary. . .
{Markie babe might have been more thrilled than I..?}
Just takin senior pics with Mary nbd.
3rd row. Outstanding.
Quatro: And to end the evening Kalai serenaded me and Shaun.(is that correct grammar?) He's amazing! I love his soft stuff which he unfortunately didn't play too much of. He's getting into the Bob Marley swing of things but it was fun for Shaun to see his INSANE skills on the guitar. I filmed two of his songs that you'll love but unfortunately blogger hates me right now on this beautiful sabbath day so that won't be happening anytime soon.

talking about having a great weekend is not bragging! it is your blog and you post whatever the heck you want! i'm so happy you had such a nice time, ryan and i played in the weird "art" on the side of capitol theatre on friday night and i was sad we couldn't watch it! but we went to olive garden and the gateway so it is pretty much the same. (not)
ReplyDeleteI love Mary Poppins! I actually just bought that movie! :)
ReplyDelete