9.09.2011

uh oh.


IT happened.

Something that I thought never would. I'm not a "mac person." Lets get real I have a BRICK for an ipod that I got in 9th grade that I still use. It stills plays music so why would I need a new one? (k fine so it has to be plugged into the wall and charging in order to play but still. Wasn't a priority!) 

It wasn't until my lemon of a Dell Computer reached the 4th breakdown that I was able to trade it in and get some money towards a Macbook. I thought that would be the extent of it. Nicole Erin you were surely mistaken.. 

I hated those people. I didn't want to be one of them. The person in the group that whips out their device if someone else has a question. "I'll google it. I'll bing it. I'll put it into the GPS." Not like they are annoying, I just personally need a phone that calls and texts. Or at least so I thought...

I don't know what happened. I was up for an upgrade and 45 mins later I walked out with IT. 
NOW I'M OBSESSED.
But I'm a good obsessed.
I think, I hope?

Ps. Wannnnna heytell? :)

1 comment: