9.19.2011

I WILL.

That's it.
I've got to get motivated.


I was skyping my sister {who's in france. lame} and she was asking me where all my motivation and enthusiasm went for school from Winter semester. I was thinking about it and it's so true! I was at the library seriously everyday towards the end of the semester. I had a huge word document that had all of my homework written out that I would just cross off daily. I never missed class and frankly I just loved it. I put everything I had in that semester and got out of it just that. The moment checking my grades a few weeks later in hawaii where my eyes literally let up with tears. That is where I proved to myself that hard work really does pay off.


Having said all that,
It's time.
IT IS TIME.
And I'm not just saying that.
I will write up my word document.
I will start on projects that are due at the end of the semester.
I will become besties with Harold again.
AND
I
WILL
PREVAIL.


wait is this a joke? i sound so worked over. i don't care. i'm serious.
so i guess i better stop blogging my life away.








Side note: Look at this sneak peak of band times. 
(a literal sneak peak. Never take video with your iphone that you're try to upload on blogger. It just never works out. I had to keep making the file smaller and smaller. And this isn't even a real good one. Oh well.) Shaun, his three brothers, and his fathaa are performing Thursday night at the park in Pleasant Grovioooo.













No comments:

Post a Comment