Bad news is I have zero motivation to do the assignment.
Good news my family's new piano is getting tuned.
Bad news I'm sitting here trying to do stats to the repeated key of 'E'.
Good news I'm almost all the way moved out.
Bad news I'm too busy with school to have time to make it preeeeeettttty.
Good news is I love my yoga class with Madeeeeleine.
Bad news is the heaters are turned on so we sweat more. DEATH.
Good news my phone is breaking so I can justify getting a new one.
Bad news haven't started my job yet so I don't want to get it.
Good news finally don't share my car with anyone.
Bad news that's because sister dear is leaving to Paris on Monday.
Good news Kristine goes to Paris on Monday.
Bad news NO SISTER TILL CHRISTMAS.
Good news love the roomies.
Bad news we're all too busy for even ourselves.
Good news I finally figured out cool stuff on my Camera.
Bad news lost the charger need to order a new one.
Good news went to my beautiful friends wedding last night.
Bad news weddings always make me want my own.
Good news Halloweeeeeeen is coming up.
Bad news overdose on candy corn.
Good news spider traps are FANTASTIC.
Bad news you can actually see how many spiders live in your house.
Good news I've been so good with studying and homework.
Bad news it's because I've had no internet in my new house for a day or so.
Good news is that I'm finally done with this post.
Bad news is:
FRED IS STILL CHIMING AWAY WITH THAT DARN 'E' NOTE.
No comments:
Post a Comment