9.19.2011

We had a girls night/last horrah for Sister Jessica babin' Farnsworth. (That needs to be on her name tag)





Kate was a dear and curled my hair. Remember how I'm definitely non-functioning in that area? My little girls are going to hate their mother because all I really can do for them is put it in a nasty bun. Did I mention that I forgot how much I love roommates for the sharing of clothes? I was getting ready to go and Kate had a hot date. She had already picked out what she was wearing (exhibit A: the picture.) and I was still struggling. I didn't like what I currently had on, but Kate was a fan. The door bell rang, we gave one quick look at each other and threw our clothes that we were wearing at one another and switched outfits before he got let inside. I was laughing so hard. 




For some reason we ended up at this Mi Rancheritos restaurant. Actually I don't even know if that was what it was called. But it was hilarious and good. We convinced them it was Jessica's birthday which it kind of was close. We sang 'Feliz Cumpleanos' and of course 'For She's a Jolly Good Fellow (Sister)' and the gay man/waiter loved us and oh boy did we love him. 



Then we wandered our way over to Comedy Sportz. Shaun of course was the best one. Michelle and Jenisy and her babe came as well. It was just a fabulous much needed girls night. I love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment