One of my classes may start today but whaaat? I'm still in the summer mode. School doesn't start until next week so I might miss it. {yeah right who am I kidding-I'm going}
But I've been lovingggg no responsibility life the past week.
Who knew summer could be like this? I'm now realizing what everybody is meaning by saying they have loved their summer of doing nothing. THIS IS GREAT! Ashley Kay has been staying at my house all week and it's been great. Our days have consisted of:
nothing
And nothing usually translates to the pool and eating. But hey, that schedule works for me for at least a couple days because I have worked all summmma.
the end.
(going to the pool. what?)
Ps. Remember how a third of me is married..
and the other third is going to the Philippines?

Yeah girls. I'll just...be here.
Dang I'm so proud of them.
cheers
i love you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete