8.20.2011

Credit or Debit?

Well I'm back from such a fun trip with amazing people. Like usual. (I mean who would go on a trip with lame people. really)

I can describe this trip with one picture:

Yep.
Charlotte.
I felt like the luckiest little girl alive.
In my princess minnie hat anticipating a ride.
--
No I wasn't wearing a hat, pink outfit, shoes that lit up, or sucking my thumb,
BUT
I did live my trip through the eyes of Charlotte. . .


(first of all this picture is only for people who KNOW me. Mainly B, I took this for you. Lets hear it for processed foods that hold your heart. captive)

(becks and I finally got our bubble-gum ice cream at the beach.)




(When it got hot--we escaped to the beach for a few hours. The boys would boogie board while the girly girls took a trip on the beach cruisers)


(Remember how I said I had a trip that Charlotte would have? Well I was most like Charlotte when this happened. I had so many things I wanted to tell them or ask but once it got down to it I just stood there. Oh did I mention that this was the best thing that happened because of one special boy? I had complained to go to the Tangled Meet and Greet pretty much all of the days. But the line was always at least a 45 minute wait and who wants to stand there just to take a two second picture?-ME OF COURSE- I finally came to terms with it not happening and I was kinda okay with it because I got a picture with a cardboard cut out of tangled. I went back to the hotel with Melissa to take a quick nap and meet the others for dinner later. When we were walking back to the park/dinner Shaun called to ask where everyone was. I said the others were on some ride and Meliz and I were going to go get seats for dinner. Then he said "..or you could come meet me at the tangled line, I'm almost to the front." Yes ladies and gentleman he left his group and went and sat in the 45 minute line by himself surrounded by a million little girls! Melis and I ran and jumped in right when he was at the front. IT MADE MY WHOLE TRIP. Even if I was too speechless to say even a word to this dynamic duo. . .)


(ToT X 6 ...Brit, they couldn't even break 10)



Of course you know me--I have a million more pictures. Taking them every second that I had but I'm too lazy right now to show you anymore. Beach, food, rides, bff's, free breakfast, being so exhausted that you slept like a baby at night, food, 6 girls getting ready with 2 mirrors, ice cream that was the closest thing to heaven, the gratefullllllnesss i had for my tom's which made me feel like i was walking on clouds up until the last minute, bike rides, food, fanny pack, tron dance parties at night, food, the rebellion i'd feel when we'd slip 10 people on with 9 fast passes in hand, splash mt to end every day, food, world of color shock and so much more. (food?)
guys i like food. especially on vaca.

I love my friends and DISNEYLAND.
Thank you Charlotte for showing me how to live
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy girl from happy valley visiting the happiest place on earth. It makes me (wait for it)...Happy.

    But seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shaun is the nicest (boy)friend ever. seriously.

    ReplyDelete