8.09.2011

...

Can I try black for a while? Is that allowed?
I don't know why I was so sick of the look of my blog.
Uh oh..last time I was sick of it I changed it everyday for a week.
Well fasten your seat belts ladies and gentleman you are in for a bumpy ride.

Well my ears are just feeling great. No infection from these earrings. I guess I just offended the other ones in some way. So in case you were wondering, progressing right along nicely and we should be getting some different earrings in these lobes asap!

So I named this cricket outside my window, Shiloh (pronunciation shy-low incase there was ANY confusion). He loves me and loves talking to me. Which I love because I love hearing the crickets but not when I'm trying to sleep. It's weird because he knows exactly when the WRONG time is to talk. He'll stop when I'm reading my journal or scriptures. Even when I'm just laying there in the dark waiting to go to bed. But RIGHT when I'm dozing off he starts up. It's like it's some joke somebody's pulling. Almost as big of a joke it is that I'm literally talking like this cricket Shiloh is a literal person. I need more sleep bottom line okay?

I loved how this past Sunday I got made fun of for my Pooh bear stuffed animal by my 5 year old cousin. His words were "Winnie the Pooh? Really?" Does he realize I was obsessed with that little bear? More than all of my current obsessions combined? My first word was Pooh! (I know what you're thinking. I meant the bear. I know I did.) Some people just don't understand me...and my Pooh bear obsession.

It's funny how now living close close close to Rock Canyon Park forces me to exercise. It's like it stares at me until I go run around the bowl or something. I wonder how long that will last...

It's coming. It's here. People that come to Disneyland with me are probably embarrassed for me considering how I turn into some little kid and tears are in my eyes as I run through the park. Parker would understand this at least though:







See you in 5 days.


Ps I may seem/sound like a loser but I'm just going through limbo between EFY and school in a couple weeks so just leave me be and let me go to Disneyland in peace. Wow I DO sound like a loser.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Have I never told you how I can hardly watch "Extreme Home Makeover" because every time they give the family a trip to Dsineyland or Disneyworld I start to cry like a baby? Yeah not the house, it's Disneyland that does it. What can I say some of us really are that awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete