8.23.2011

ashyhome.

So Monday August 22, 2011 at 9:14 PM was a special day.
ASHLEY KAY SANT came home. {k not home but yeah home}

So in honor of that special occasion Becks and I picked her up.
We dressed up like secret agents {well tried}.
suit coat
tie
sun glasses
poster
walkie talkie.


Did I mention she landed in the Provo Airport?
yeah, who does that. our ashy does.
We were just chilling in a living room until she arrived.

Donn face was in town and came to retrieve his daughter.
He caught the beloved moment on film.
I love Dad's.







There was the sweetest lady that was more into it then we were..
"wait hold the sign like this."
"hurry you got to come over here-they are coming through this door!"
"stand over here."
And you can hear her at the end:
"you did a great job girls!"
And me thanking her for 'her help.'
Love those Provo citizens.
And LOVE YOU ROOMIE! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. yay yay yay I LOVE YOU! LOVE BECKS! LOVE MY DAD! you guys are the bestttt!

    ReplyDelete