IT'S OVER.
Although I just slept the day away and am the usual stressed out Nicole thinking that I have to get all my laundry done and packed up again to be over to BYU in less than 24 hours. But nope, I'M DONE. And week 11 was sensational.
Long story short-I got to reunite with one of my best friends Becky.
We had dreamt of doing EFY together for two summers now and bam.
Also thanks to Shauny Babe coordinator, she was on variety show with me.
What a blessing.
THE BRADSHAWS were incredible, hilarious and just gems.
They are my favorites. Looks like I'm going back to Hawaii just to see them...
The Provo Red team was so scattered and switched up. This is not what we looked like at the beginning of the summer but week 11 and the team that I had was THE best week we could have possibly had. Ever. I'm so grateful for the past 11 weeks of serving and bringing great youth closer to Christ, including myself. Now a week to re-coop, get school in order, love my fam and then...
TO THE LAND OF DISNEY!
Ps Dear Family- I found this treat. (every Monday the BC's find a way to introduce themselves and what task they are in charge of that week. We're special.)
No comments:
Post a Comment