8.26.2011

farnsssie.

Yesterday was this lifesaver's birthday!

My dear Jessica turned 21-yeah she's the baby of us all but you wouldn't think so because she's the only mature one putting everything back together for us. So she's finally mission age so it's now time to come to terms with her leaving me on her mission in LESS THAN A MONTH. Just kidding I don't think I will ever come to terms with that task. This girl is literally everyone's angel. I was so happy for her to come onto my EFY team and see her love the program and youth as much as I do. She did such an incredible job and I could tell those youth were so honored to have such a remarkable, talented teacher like Jess. And I also have the honor of having this precious girl be apart of my life since high school. The memories that stick in my head with this bestie is our talks. Whether we're crying or laughing hysterically these talks have saved my life and hopefully will continue through my life. (Even if I have to have these talks through letters for the next 18 months now) I LOVE YOU JESS. Thank you for everything you continue to do in my life whether it is getting me to the right ward, hearing me vent, wanting to spend time with me, or simply just asking how I'm doing. YOU have changed me. Now go out and change the people of Thailand :) xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment