Kristine Lara turned 20 years old yesterday!
{what the. i remember when i was 20 and she was 18 and graduating high school. does time really go that fast? i sound like a parent, i apologize.}
Kristinky is my biggest fan.
everybody's biggest fan actually.
She believes that they can accomplish anything.
Deep down I think she's rootin' for everyone.
and that's a good quality to have.
Of course I've mentioned a thousand times before: THIS WOMAN IS A GENIUS.
She pretty much has passed me up in college.
Everybody is constantly asking her how to do homework.
She'll run a business someday. No doubt.
Kristine has so many dreams and aspirations.
I guess surround myself with people that have these qualities because I seem to have zerrrro.
She is slowly but surely checking things off her list such as: NYC, Paris, run a half marathon.
and it's only the beginning for her I'm sure. . .
even though yes I'm the older one, deep down I think she is.
She has such a solid head on her shoulders.
She is more mature than most people her age which is hard to find.
...must be her genius mind.
I'm grateful for the role she plays in my life.
Although we don't hang out as much currently because of her genius school/work schedule, it's always good to come home at night and have her there for a quick talk. I have missed those badly while she was studyin' abroad. And I cherish those few times left before I moveee.
I'd like to reinstate the fact of my biggest fan. Seriously have always been my number 1 supporter. Whether it was in school, friends, church, or dating. We are both good listeners to the people around us but I thank Kristine Lara for listening to me most of the time. We joke that she is so close to all of the people in my life because of all the listening she does. Sure do love her for it. She has been one of the biggest supporters of SJ and I which means a lot to me. She said from the very beginning "can we keep him?" But I think amidst the love for Sj that she had--she wanted what was best for me. Which she always does. I thank her for being so great in this whole wedding process! I know it can be really hard.
S t i i i t c h -
Thanks for being a sister best friend. It's always good to have someone constantly on your team no matter what and I'm glad it's you. You're no longer a teenager! You are a BEAUTIFUL 20 year old. I can't wait to see you cross off more and more of your dreams and the adventures you will continue to go through.
I love you so much,
B u z z B u z z






No comments:
Post a Comment