2.14.2012

Valentines before Valentines.

Because my finace' is so talented he is always performing. Whether it is Comedy Sportz, Thrillionaires at the Covey Center, or doing stand up he is all over the place. The Covey Center is doing a huge dinner/theatre show for those Valentine Sweethearts which is running Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday (today, v-day). I went last night (pictured below) and he never ceases to amaze me. 



So because he did the Valentines show we celebrated our Valentines on Friday. (Don't worry he asked permission if he could do them and I gave it to him :)


We went to the delcious fancy Restaurant in Draper called VUZ.
I felt important for a brief hour or so.

 Then we went to see "The Vow." I don't want to ruin it for you but I actually didn't like it at all. I probably will never see it again but I'm glad I at least saw it. You guys will have to let me know what you think. Along with a bunch of other things, I don't think that was Rachel Mcadam's best. We were surrounded by trashy high school kids that decided they could act like it was their living room so that may or may not have put the damper on my thoughts about the movie. I was just grateful for a beautiful night out with SJ. . .


. . .who came to the door with these beauties


I love him.
and love.
and valentines day.
and love again.

1 comment: