*side note I DISCOVERED INSTAGRAM. Okay I didn't discover it. I used to have it but never understood it but once Brit gave me a tutorial I was lovin' life.
Recent activitidads:
Lunch with the Sant's offspring was a joy. I finally like chick fil a! For some reason I thought that you could only get that nasty sandwich with the sauce and pickles but don't worry the 4-year old at heart found out about the chicken nuggs!
Tay & I left lunch and headed up to Salt Lake to get his Mac book fixed. But of course forgot it so we had to drive all the way back. But that was fine with me. Conversation is one of my faves.
And I drove back home with Sj but I got to see him in action at his work first!
The Salt Lake Tribune and Desert News headquarters was amazing. I loved my little tour. I was blown away from how big the printing process room is in the basement..
We sealed the deal on our living quarters.
Just right up the hill from the Costco in Lehi.
Thank you husband to be for not moving to Riverton or somewhere farther.
Superbowl party is always a higlight!
Pat and I got to reunite with some of Park's Fam on Wednesday. It was so fun to meet the long lost brother that I never got to meet. Miss Bev always.
2-year annnnnnni din.
Found this hilarious look-a-like picture and thought it was very noteworthy.
In other news, it's FEBRUARY 10TH. We're one month away! MARCH 10!





You're moving by the Costco in Lehi?! Nice! We live right off of Lehi Main and like the area a lot. Have fun! :)
ReplyDelete