2.17.2012

I wish I had somewhere to go on this long Presidents Day weekend, but I guess I have no time to go anywhere because I'm up to my mouth in pictures..clothes..decorations..invitations.


My craving for pizza has gone up lately.


It takes all my will-power to not turn off the TV when Courtney is still participating in the Bachelor. It's dumb because I know it has a lot to do with how the show pieces the footage together but bye bye.


On a Bachelor note, Ben is sweet but I have never met someone that has needed a haircut more than he does. Or at least a brush.


I had worn out Hulu.com to it's very last drop. Luckily fiance's netflix saved the day and the entire series of Law & Order SVU is on there. Megan you understand that addiction.


Lately I've been wondering where all my clothes have been disappearing to. I have nothing to wear. My closet is becoming more empty. . .I'm just trying to avoid the large pile on the floor that is growing.


I would like to sincerely apologize to my bridesmaid beauties. I'm sorry I picked such a weird color that you can't find anywhere. You will succeed I promise! Love you.


GO SEE MAN ON A LEDGE.


Why can't I ever sleep without waking up anymore?


Trip to the dentist yesterday I popped in the calming Josh Groban tunes to keep me calm. I can't help but have a glare on my face the whole time I'm in that facility. Thankfully it was just a cleaning, with zerrrrrrro cavities.


I was running a couple errands on V-day since Shaun was gone. Is it weird and really shallow of me that I wanted to just hold up my hand and say hey I have a Valentine, I'm not a loser I promise! I am just at the grocery store right now at 9'o clock at night because my Valentine was gone. I was at a cashier line and this old couple made a comment to the cashier saying "oh sad, all alone on valentines day?" She then proceeded to look at me and said "but don't worry I'm not alone..." I didn't say anything even though I was secretly upset, but thankfully she noticed my ring and said "OH never mind. The ring is spotted."   Thanks.


Just because you're in a secluded room in the library doesn't mean we can't hear you...
outside. 
in the quiet area. 
minding our own business. 
glaring at you through the glass. 
but you're never getting the point. 
but somehow because you guys are little freshman----the people around me are not going to get mad at you. 


On that note, I think I'll go tell them.
Cheers.






ps. take me back.














No comments:

Post a Comment