11.10.2010

Lately i have been feeling more than blessed with the people in my life. I feel really honored. Each person touches my life in a different way but all for the better. I am not ready to just blog about every single person that has come into my life {although i probably would} but for now i will just highlight a few.
DiSCLAimER: a few, might mean a lot.


First and foremost..my familia. They are so great and I am blessed to be in the family that I am in. Each of us is a different piece to the puzzle and brings different things to the table but together we are one hilarious family. We're kind of all over the map now but love so much when we get together.



Ariel Anderson. This lady is out serving in New York, New York spanish speaking mission and I am so dang proud of her. I know up until the time she left she was having a hard time but that is when satan works on us the most. Hearing her testimony in her letters {which was already rock solid to begin with} is so inspiring to me. I was blessed with Ariel in my life when I needed it the most. At EFY, different team and I knew nobody but she grabbed me from the bunch and she never let me out of her sight. She is going to change so many people's lives because I know she has changed many already this summer.





Brittems. Bdahlin. is my bff. We had too much pride all summer to talk to each other {to be honest i thought she was intimidating..what brit?} but finally in our last week in Idaho we broke down the wall. We were in the same BC group and {much to her dismay} lived in the same house all week. It wasn't until the next week on our Cali trip that she became my bf. I'm so grateful for this woman and the strong firm example that she sets for everyone around her--even the mail man. The love she has for people and shows torwards them is lifechanging. She is so elegant, smart, and courageous. She seriously makes me have this feeling like I am capable of anything, including changing the world. And I love her for that and the person she is.




My soul sisters is a package deal.

Tiff is so great. She was my partner in crime all summer. She kept me positive by keeping me laughing. And does that still to this day. She is a brave soul and has gone out to fight in the real world as she battles her 2nd grade class that keeps her on her toes. I'm grateful for her testimony and the power she brings when she teaches-well speaks. I think why I enjoyed the summer so much is safe to say because of this girl.

My deid is beautiful. She loves being an example to the people around her and lives her life like that. Family is important to her and I know being out here is sometimes rough for her because she misses her twin falls. She is loving and has a really kind heart. She wants to know everybody and with her personality, she accomplishes just that. She fights for the people close to her and from experience I can say I really do appreciate her for that.


Anders is my adopted sister. Literally. (k not literally but we believe it) She is one who is comfortable in her own skin and I look up to her for that often. She always wants to know what is going in your life, and because I don't see her that often anymore so it's good to know she continues to care. She is such a smart girl. Not only with school but "street smarts" {who even still uses that term?} as well. My great times in my life have definitely involved this special lady. Because that is what she is-special to me.







Brandon Robert is my best friend. (brando, do not ask me where i got this picture of you. ps you look fem. love you forever) It's good to have one of these in your life. Especially when you need to understand a point of view from a guys side. I am so grateful for him. and for THAT because lately I have had to inquire Brando too many times to count. He is the kind of person that is honest but not too blunt. I need someone to make sure they tell me the honeset truth even when it is hard to hear sometimes. When I need to make a decision or something happens in life-one of the first few thoughts I will have is wondering what Brando thinks of it. I'm grateful for those thoughts. Although of course we do get frustrated with each other-I don't think we have ever been a fight which seriously is quite an accomplishment.





Suzannner Whitehead is a person full of love. I don't think I have ever walked into her house when she hasn't greeted me with the biggest hug of my life. I am convinced she knows every single person in provo. Going to dessert parties with her is a hoot because you literally just sit there as she goes from person to person because she knows everybody. And then you need to give her a 40 minute warning so you guys can leave together. She is always willing to do things for people even if she doesn't know them. Her hot chocolate feeds my soul, not to mention her talented guitar/voice combo.





Zackary Boyd. is SMART. Although he always is stressed out from school and studying-I know deep down he adores it and I look up to him for that. It's the times where he is explaining a lab to me or a computer program where I can see that he is passionate with what he does and he doesn't give up even though his hard hard major gives him a lot of chances to. He's amazing at the guitar and has a good voice too even though he barely lets me hear it. Sadly, I have only known Zack since august but I am so happy to have him in my life. I have noticed many times that he stands up for people even if he doesn't really know them or understand the situation. He loves everyone and I think that's so important. He makes me want to be better and I am grateful for that.






ED seriously is a dream come true. He's a smart loving kid who gets down on himself a lot but shouldn't because he is so great. My favorite thing to do is just talk to Ed. He has not only the funniest stories but the most spiritual. The Lord is really important in his life and he lives so people can see that. I love the example that he has set for me and to be honest I am really honored to follow it.





Parker Hansen is a phenomonal friend. Ask anyone (and literally anyone because he knows everyone) If you needed a spare arm he'd give you his. Like Zack, he is the other person in my life who loves EVERYone. He will never speak ill about anyone even if they upset him somehow. If I'm ever in trouble I know to call Park because he will be there in probably literally 2 seconds. I love that he appreciates music..even classical..and even musicals. Suprisingly he dances like a star and he is a talented basketball player and a smaaart student.


Becky Shepherd is a goddess. Everyone is drawn to her and I can't blame them because so am I. She always is up to having fun and includes everyone. She has seen me at my literal worst and lowest low and still loves me. She loves her schooling and is going to be the best school teacher I know. She loves her job as well and her job loves her. The old people that she serves can't get enough of her and I can see why. Becky, although sometimes can be hard on herself, is confident. But a good kind of confident. She teaches me a lot and am so grateful for her love.


Megan and Ryan aka my mom and dad. (ps you know why I chose this picture. obsessed get over it meg) I am thankful for these two individually but mostly together. The way they treat each other with so much love and respect sometimes has me jealous. But it's good because I know I will never settle for anything less than it. Megan is one of the strongest women out there with opinions that can change the world. Ryan is a talented rock star who has so much love to give. I'm so glad that they are in my life. . .even if it isn't as much as I want. But the little things add up. And they make me smile.


My Ashley and Acid are a package deal as well.

Ashley is strong. Whether it be with her beliefs, family, friends, school...she is STRONG. I look up to her for that. You can also tell by the way she lives what is important to her. Family..school..{the braves..efy ha}..work..the gospel. Her humor sometimes has me in stomachaches. It probably wasn't up until our memorable vegas trip that I didn't realize how much she made me laugh. She has some facial expressions that could put me into a laughing coma as well. I love that she shares the same love for Avril Lavigne as I do. She loves taking pictures as much as me. I am so grateful that our paths have crossed and knowing brit suz and meg has given me my Ash and Amelia.

Amelia aka my acid. I think she is so pretty. Visiting her at work in her little work outfit-she still sports it like a model. Along with Ashley, her humor kills me. Vegas trip did wonders because I got closer to this girly girl. She has the biggest heart and uses it well. She definitely speaks her mind but I think it's because she cares. I don't hang out with her as much as I'd like to but when I see her it's always a good time. I respect her for who she is because it truely is a christlike person.


There is a few (HA) special ones in my life at the moment. How blessed we are with family and friends to help us through this life eh?

happy wednesday day my lovelies.

4 comments:

  1. stop it, i love you. i love this. this is greatttt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this just made my WEEEEK! I didn't expect to see myself in this post and there I am! Seriously it's been a rough week and you just seriously were the cherry on top! I love you so much corn! Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the sweetest. really. i think you are so thoughtful. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know things were hard for my because I missed twin?

    Well. Miss you. LOVE YOU. Thanks for reminding me of friendship.

    ReplyDelete